Seven Zwanenberg themes for CSR
At Zwanenberg Food Group, we distinguish the following seven CSR themes:
- Health and wellness: consumers have a right to honest, healthy products that fit in with the ‘5 a Day’ rule and are sustainably produced from high-quality ingredients.
- Animal welfare: we attach great importance to this issue, and we make sure that our suppliers do so too.
- Supply chain management: Zwanenberg promotes sustainability throughout the production and supply chain.
- Climate and environment: Zwanenberg has a proactive policy of cutting CO2 emissions in all its plants.
- Social accountability: Zwanenberg has a proactive CSR policy, and reports regularly on its activities to this end.
- Ethical trading: we consider it to be of the utmost importance that all our staff and our trading partners in the Netherlands and abroad should adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Sustainable profit: we, like all other companies, need to make profits so that we can continue to invest in innovative processes and products, thus ensuring corporate continuity.